Thursday, March 3, 2011

Inspiration...

“You do not need to know precisely what is happening, or where it is all going. What you need is to recognize the possibilities and challenges offered by the present moment, and to embrace them with courage, faith, and hope.”- Thomas Merton


“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.”- Henry David Thoreau

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”- Eleanor Roosevelt


I thought these quotes were very fitting for me right now. I'm having kind of a hard time figuring out what exactly I'm doing with my life over here in Italy...its overwhelming sometimes. I'm terrified at failing to find a job and running out of money, thus having to come back to Texas. But whether I stay for the rest of my life, or come home in a week (hopefully thats not the case), I know that I'm doing something that so many people only dream of doing, but never take that leap..and there is something to be said for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment