Sunday, February 6, 2011

Good Ol' Firenze...

Okay I really love Florence. Its amazing how you can walk down the same street numerous times a day and still see something different every time. Oh and the people...they're fabulous. They have to be with all the amazing clothes here. 


I can't really tell you why I'm so in love with these boots. I just am. I stop and stare at them every morning when I walk by and then again when I come back home. They're only 250 something euros...ha I wish!
Oh the fur in Florence. So many ladies have fur coats that I have now become obsessed with getting one. Strange? Yes-- I still think they're disgusting, and highly doubt I would ever touch it, much less wear it. But I really, truly am in love with everything about this coat, and would pay big money for it, which I'm sure it costs a ton anyways. One day... 

And my wedding dress. I've always been obsessed with weddings, and it just so happens that there is a fabulous wedding dress store on my way to class. This is my absolute favorite one so far...
I especially love the big hat instead of a veil......ahh bellissimo :)

I could literally post a thousand pictures of all the things I fall in love with window shopping everyday. I won't even tempt myself by actually going into the stores. Its probably a good thing I don't have any money...or it would definitely be spent on clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment