Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finally getting settled in...

So...I love Florence! I'm still super jet-lagged and it is FREEZING here...but it really is amazing :) My school keeps us there all day...literally until 5:30 or 6:00, so I haven't really had time to do much sight-seeing, I'll have to save that for the weekends. But I love just walking the streets! I could seriously do it all day, even in the cold. All of the buildings are beautiful, and there are tons and tons of shops! Here are some pictures of my apartment! Its kind of bare..but it's good enough!

Haha I couldn't resist these.

The view from our balconies.

My lift. (its sideways)

My bathroom. Doesn't have a real shower...it just sprays in the middle of the room. (its sideways too)

Our stove and sink.

Our fridge and microwave.

Our living rooms.

Finally, my room. Of course, I got the worst one lol

Yes, I only get half a bed. Nice. But it works

No comments:

Post a Comment